Capital is the lifeblood of a company. Without it, the business ceases to exist. Outside of product failures, running out of cash or funding is the number one reason why businesses fail.
Whether it is working capital financing (receivables, inventory, etc.), growth initiatives, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), or a sale of part or all of your company, First Water can help you prepare for, negotiate, and execute on any capital or transaction initiative.
Related Pain Points
Our team’s experience spans buyouts, growth equity financings, debt financings/refinancings, working capital/lines of credit, mergers, and business sales. Further, with our collection of finance capabilities, capital network, our broker-dealer affiliation, and the flexibility of the Relational Finance model, we can serve you in the right role or roles throughout a transaction process.
- Assessment of options, including type and timing of different financing structures
- Deal preparation, including presentation materials and proactive addressing of any issues impacting a prospective transaction process
- Due diligence support and facilitation
- Identification of and introduction to the capital partners that match your objectives
- Negotiation support for deal terms, LOIs, etc.
- Facilitating and supporting the suite of transaction service provider relationships (legal, accounting, insurance, etc.)